Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

FOR GOOD, TRUE FRIEND

"FOR GOOD" is a song I'd like my friend to remember me these times.  A song I just found through Google and Youtube.  I miss a friend at the same time since I'm into music,  that I searched a song about friends.  These are some of the songs in mind I like my friend to know about my thoughts today.

"FOR GOOD" is a by an artist Wicked.  I don't know about much of the Wicked, but how I love to hear their voices singing "FOR GOOD."  It has a good message also that I love to listen over and over.  Here's the lyrics video I got from Youtube.



"TRUE FRIEND" is a song from Hannah Montana sung by Miley Cyrus.  Right from the very first time of listening to the song,  I know I like it much and it's going to be another favorite song to my friend.  Again I like the message of the song as well as its beat.  You'll never get bored with this kind.  Here's the lyrics video-----



As they say:  "A TRUE FRIEND IS LIKE A STAR.  YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE A STAR BUT YOU'LL KNOW STARS ARE ALWAYS THERE."

No comments:

Post a Comment